SPACERS FOR PERMEABLE PAVING
Eglinton Road, Dublin
Situated on the corner of Eglinton and Donnybrook Road, this landmark site is perfectly located at the entrance to Dublin City. The Eglinton Road Project is a 148-apartment residential complex with amenity spaces over an underground car park.
The specification for the Internal courtyard garden and the two podium deck gardens on the 7th floor was to create paved areas compliant with SuDS Legislation.
SuDSFLOW paving spacers were used in conjunction with Plaza flag stones, to control flooding by better management of storm water at source (control).
- Clean and controlled water discharge
- Allows free draining of surfaces
- Accepts rainwater permeation over the entire area of use
- SuDSFLOW spacers carry a 25-year guarantee
- CASE STUDY
- Project Name: Eglinton Road, Dublin
- Client: Richmond Homes
- Contractor: Elliott Group
- Project Area: 1425m²
- Products Used: A&G Plaza Flag Stones 600 x 400 x 63mm
- Date: September 2023
- Download PDF
SuDSFLOW is protected by GB Patent no. 2318453.4