SPACERS FOR PERMEABLE PAVING
Welbourne Regeneration, Tottenham Hale, London
Welbourne development will provide 131 new homes and a much-needed health center, helping Tottenham Hale become London’s next affordable neighbourhood of choice.
To create permeable paved areas for balconies, walkways and raised podium deck gardens.
A permeable paving system was installed using readily available paving units with SuDSFLOW spacers. The spacers provided an exact 10mm joint width and once filled with 2-6mm aggregate over a suitable sub-base enabled source control measures to prevent rainwater run-off.
- Designed to allow rainwater to flow through paving joints rather than run off
- Helps to prevent movement over time
- Specification no longer restricted to purpose made permeable paving units
- Clean and controlled water discharge
- CASE STUDY
- Project Name: Welbourne Regeneration, Tottenham Hale, London
- Client: Haringey Council
- Contractor: United Living
- Project Area: 1500m²
- Products Used: Marshall Conservation Smooth 600 x 200 x 50mm
- Date: October 2023
- Download PDF
SuDSFLOW is protected by GB Patent no. 2318453.4